Helping students deal with:
- Examination nerves and anxieties
- Doing presentations, capsule ed tutorials and talking about their research
- Viva's and oral examinations
- Other fears, tadalafil nerves and anxieties
of The Fear Course is to help participants deal with their own feelings and emotions so that they can concentrate on developing learning interventions for their students.
By the end of this workshops participants will be able to:
• Analyse the nature of their own fears
• Evaluate and find what triggers their own ‘nerves’ or feelings of anxiety
• Know what other medical and non-medical issues can create anxiety like symptoms
• Apply a range of techniques to reduce or eliminate feelings of fear, nervousness, worry or anxiety
• Use a number of ‘emergency’ techniques to regain emotional control quickly.
• Know how to form new positive habits.
"Well worth doing. I am telling everyone in the department about it." HK Oxford University
The workshop was initially designed for the emergency services and disaster workers who have to control their fears in a range of exacting situations. Following requests from academics for help dealing with their anxieties and fears when lecturing to large groups, giving research presentations and similar situations. The HE version of the course was piloted in a number of universities and has quickly become a very popular workshop that consistently gets excellent feedback ratings. A number of Universities are now running this course regularly throughout the year.
"I really enjoyed the day. We would like you to run a series of workshops for the post-graduates in the university" ED Liverpool University
The course participants are provided with a detailed hand/workbook for use during the course and for later reference. Additionally there is post-course support in the form of an online support area that contains a discussion board that the tutors frequent as well as other resources like handbook updates, small videos of the essential techniques and other resources. This is all included in the price.
"What a great course. It has really helped me with presentations and meetings. Thank you" WP Reader Leeds University
Our aim is to give outstanding value for money. On our open courses we charge only £155.00 per participant including VAT, the hand/workbook and post-course support. This would translate to £3100.00 per workshop for 20 people, which is what we charge corporate clients.
We have two special academic pricing options available for you.
- The full course – we provide all the materials, the workshop and the post-course support for only £999 (+ Vat, travel & accommodation) for up to 20 people. Making the workshop outstanding value for money of only £49.75 per person.
- The full course (you print the handbooks – we will send you a master copy) we provide the workshop and the post-course support for only £899 (+ Vat, travel & accommodation) for up to 20 people. Making the workshop even more outstanding value for money of only £44 per person!
"We would like to book you to do run the Fear Course on the PGCE" PT Glasgow
Feedback includes the following comments:
The Fear Course has given me my life back. Thank you.
Does what it says on the tin.
A very relaxed and relaxing course that sets just the right atmosphere.
This has without doubt been one of the best courses I have attended.
Just thank you.
Or call us on 020 8133 5091