This course is taking the UK by storm.
"Great course. It really works and is by far the most popular course we have" KB Head of HR
Just about everyone finds that the ability to be able to deal with their fears and anxieties improves their performance considerably whilst reducing stress. The greater emotional resilience that people have the less likely they are to go off work for long term stress related illnesses. The Fear Course increases emotional resilience in one day! It shows people how to quickly deal with anxieties and fears.
People find that The Fear Course is particularly useful for situations like having to give presentations, ampoule contributing at meetings or social events, dealing with difficult people, dealing with change and indeed any situation where they suffer from anxiety or fear.
"The course made a big impact and has really helped with the council wide change programme" GW HR Director
The Fear Course is to help participants deal with their own feelings and emotions so that they can concentrate on the job at hand.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Analyse the nature of their own fears
- Evaluate and find what triggers their own ‘nerves’ or feelings of anxiety
- Know what other medical and non-medical issues can create anxiety like symptoms
- Apply a range of techniques to reduce or eliminate feelings of fear, nervousness, worry or anxiety
- Use a number of ‘emergency’ techniques to regain emotional control quickly.
- Know how to form new positive habits.
"The CEO who was on the last course has ordered that everyone does it to increase the emotional resilience" IN Head of OD
The workshop was initially designed for the emergency services and disaster workers who have to control their fears quickly in a range of exacting situations. Following requests from academics for help dealing with their anxieties and fears when lecturing to large groups, giving research presentations and similar situations, we developed the public version of the course. Since then it have received wide acclaim across the UK and is becoming popular with Local Authorities. As a result we have developed a special version just for you.
"The feedback for the Fear Course you ran here last week has been outstanding" GR Director of Development
What you get
The course participants are provided with a detailed workbook for use during the course and for later reference. Additionally there is post-course support in the form of an online support area that contains a discussion board that the tutors frequent as well as other resources like handbook updates, small videos of the essential techniques and other resources. This is all included in the price. If people want more personalised support we offer email or post-course telephone support for a small charge. We also offer coaching.
"What a good course. Thank you." AT HR Assistant
Special Pricing for Local Authorities
Our aim is to give outstanding value for money. On our open courses we charge only £155.00 per participant including VAT, the hand/workbook and online post-course support.
This would translate to £3100.00 per workshop for 20 people, however to encourage in-house workshops we have two special pricing options available for you before the end December.
- The full course – we provide all the materials, the workshop and the post-course support for only £999 (+ Vat, travel & accommodation) for up to 20 people. Making the workshop outstanding value for money of only £49.95 per person.
- The full course (you print the handbooks – we will send you a master copy) we provide the workshop and the online post-course support for only £899 (+ vat, travel & accommodation) for up to 20 people. Making the workshop even more outstanding value for money of only £44 per person!
Feedback includes the following comments:
“The Fear Course has given me my life back. Thank you."
“Does what it says on the tin.”
“A very relaxed and relaxing course that sets just the right atmosphere.”
This has without doubt been one of the best courses I have attended.”
“Just thank you.”